Saturday, April 27 WOD
Team WOD: 5 rounds of the CFA Gauntlet for time while accumulating points at the WOD Spot…
- CFA Gauntlet
- 5 Thrusters, 95/65lbs
- 5 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood
- 5 DeadLifts, 245/165lbs
- 5 GHD Sit-Ups
- 5 Calorie Row
- WOD Spot
- Box Jumps, 24/20″ = 3 points
- Wall Balls, 20/14lbs = 3 points
- Burpees = 3 points
- Double Unders = 2 points
- Step-ups, 24/20″ = 1 point
- Wall Ball, 14/10lbs = 1 point
- Single Unders = 1 point
- Teams of 4 or 5 line up and move through the CFA Gauntlet. Once teammate 1 clears station 1, teammate 2 can begin and so on.
- The clock stops when all teammates complete 5 rounds of the CFA Gauntlet.
- As team members finish a round, they can accumulate points at the WOD Spot while waiting to begin the next round. Teammate 1 can begin the next round once the last teammate clears station 1.
- Score as many points as possible at the WOD Spot while waiting to begin the next round.
- Your score is based on how quickly your team completes 5 rounds of the CFA Gauntlet as well as how many points are accumulated at the WOD Spot.
- Subtract 1 second from your CFA Gauntlet time for every point scored at the WOD Spot.