Monday, April 29 WOD
Welcome to Bring A Friend For Free Week.
- Morning guests will participate in the workout along side the members who brought them. Our coaches will help guests scale and/or modify the workout as needed to have a great experience.
- 7 P.M. guests will do a separate WOD (Workout Of the Day) with their very own Coach. The guest WOD will mimic the member’s WOD but will use less skill intensive movements where necessary.
WOD Specific Warm-Up: 3 rounds of One Arm Plank Hold on Rings
- 20/10 (tabata style)
- Left hold plus right hold = 1 round
Skill Review: Dumbbell (squat) Snatch
WOD: 4 rounds of Dumbbell Snatch Ladder, 3 reps
- Touch and go for reps 2 and 3
- Rotate on the :30 after each successful station
- Alternate between arms each round
C: 50lb/35lb S: 35lb/25lb D: 25lb/15lb
Cash-Out: Dumbbell Overhead Squat Tabata
- Use 70% of max load from WOD
- Alternate between arms each 20/10
- Record scores for right and left arm (ex. 7/5)
- 10 Dislocates
- 5 Rotational Dislocates each direction
WOD: AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 8 minutes of…
- 250m Row
- 15 Thrusters, empty barbell