All new members will begin their CrossFit experience by enrolling in our Foundations Program which is the first month of membership. The program is designed to introduce members to the CrossFit experience in a safe and progressive manor. The emphasis is on skill development and exposure to our most used movements. During this 1st month, every new member will attend 3 Foundation Classes where the essential movements are demonstrated then practiced until done correctly to ensure your safety and success at the next level.
Foundations Program Overview:
- Unlimited attendance during your 1st month of membership. You don’t have to wait until you attend the Foundation Classes to being attending Group Classes. We will modify the workout accordingly.
- Receive as much individual instruction as needed to obtain proficiency.
- Learn the 9 most common movements used in CrossFit.
- The 9 movements are split into 3 special Foundation Classes to be attended during your 1st month.
- Each Foundation Class ends with a workout based on the movements covered in the class.
- Foundation Classes are offered every Tuesday / Thursday at 6pm and Saturday at 9am.
- If you cannot attend the scheduled Foundation Classes, no worries. Speak to a coach to have sessions scheduled.
Give Us A Call 1.800.496.7308
We have added a class to our morning schedule. Our new morning schedule is 5am [...]