All new members will begin their CrossFit Advanced experience by enrolling in our Foundations Program (first month of membership). The program is designed to introduce members to CrossFit in a safe and progressive manner. The emphasis is on skill development and exposure to our most used movements. During this 1st month, every new member will attend 3 Foundation Classes where the essential movements are demonstrated then practiced until done correctly to ensure your safety and success at the next level. Your mom called and made us promise we would take good care of you.
Foundations Program Overview:
- Unlimited attendance to our Group Classes during your 1st month of membership. You don’t have to wait until you attend the Foundation Classes to being attending Group Classes. We will modify the workout accordingly.
- Receive as much instruction as needed to obtain proficiency.
- Learn the 9 most common movements used in CrossFit. Taking selfies while flexing is not one of them.
- The 9 movements are split into 3 special Foundation Classes to be attended during your 1st month.
- Each Foundation Class ends with a workout based on the movements covered in the class.
- Foundation Classes are offered every Tuesday / Thursday at 6pm and Saturday at 8am.
- If you cannot attend the scheduled Foundation Classes, no worries. You can schedule your 3 private sessions on your time for.