CFA membership plans include unlimited Group Classes, unlimited Specialty Classes (Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, Strongman and Yoga), and unlimited Open Gym time.
- Foundations: $200 for your first month of CrossFit, including individualized coaching
- 12-month contract: $140 per month
- 6-month contract: $150 per month
- 3-month contract: $160 per month
- Month-to-month: $170 per month
- Student/military/first responder month-to-month: $120
Other membership options include:
- Punch card: $140 for 10 punches for any class or Open Gym session
- Open Gym only: $105 per month (DOES NOT include any classes)
- Adaptive Athletes: $60 per month for Adaptive Athlete class only
- Kids: $45 per month for CrossFit Kids class only
- Tweens & Teens: $85 per month for Tweens & Teens class only
Family discounts are available for members of the same household.
Drop-ins – We love visitors! Drop in anytime, but show up 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. The first visit to CFA is always free, and after that, a drop-in is $25 or free with the purchase of a t-shirt.
Personal training – Training sessions are offered by our personal trainers! Meet with them to discuss a plan for you.