WHAT’S NEW AT CFA!
Nov 4, 2013 in Blog
Hello you sexy beasts. I wanted to update you on what’s new in November at CFA. We have some exciting stuff happening and even more coming in the very near future.
- First off, we want to wish Julie, Chris and Jamie best of luck as they embark on their own business venture. Thank you for the time you have given us.
- CFA Powerlifting Classes
- We have added specific Powerlifting classes to our schedule on Monday and Thursday evenings at 7pm
- Classes will be coached by Ryan and Jason, both of which have received their Powerlifiting specialty certification, and can each lift more weight than seems humanly possible.
- Who should consider these classes?
- Current members who would like to pursue Powerliftng recreationally or competitively
- Current members who would like an increased emphasis on strength development for any given amount of time
- Non members who want to pursue Powerlifting recreationally or competitively
- Members should consult with the coaching staff on how to properly incorporate the Powerlifting classes into their current training schedule as it will be different for each person based on thier schedule, goals, dietary habits, age, etc..
- Try 2 classes for free to see if you like what it offers. The free trials are Monday, November 4th and Thursday, November 7th at 7pm
- The cost is $40 per month or $8 to drop-in for members and $100 per month or $15 to drop-in for non-members
- CFA Olympic Lifting Clinic
- We are offering an Olympic Lifting clinic on Wednesdays and Fridays at 7pm through the month of November
- The cost is $40 for 4 one hour sessions and only 5 members allowed per class
- The clinic will be run by Justin on Wednesday nights and Dan on Friday nights
- The same material will be covered on Wednesday and Friday within the same week and will be as follows:
- Week 1: The Snatch
- Week 2: The Clean
- Week 3: The Jerk
- Week 4: Review of all movements
- Who should attend?
- Everyone! But since we are limiting the enrollment, how about anyone wanting a more concentrated dose of Olympic lifting skills and drills
Stay tuned for more exciting enhancements coming your way very soon. Thanks and I greatly appreciate you for being a part of our family.