Exciting Updates For CFA
Aug 30, 2013 in Blog
Hello all. I wanted to take a moment to fill you in on some exciting changes that are coming your way. Every decision made is done with the single purpose of making our facility the best it could possibly be for you.
- In order to implement some new programs and possibly more open gym times in the near future, we have hired coach Dan Church full-time. All of our fantastic coaches will still be on the schedule. Here are the new programs to look for:
- CrossFit Kids
- Mobility Classes
- Olympic Lifting and Gymnastic Classes
- Baby sitting!
- I hope everyone is getting use to our new membership management system. I promise after the initial kinks are worked out on our end, you will be very happy with it.
- Look for construction to start in the next 2 weeks on our new Bathrooms and Shower Room!
- Look for construction to start in the next 3 weeks on a Squat Rack / Pull-Up system in room 2 with the high rings and rope climbs moving into room 2 as well.
- Look for a survey coming out in the next 2 weeks. We want your feedback on how we are doing.
- We have a new big screen Tv which will be going up on the wall in the main workout room. This will be our new Results Board. It will also allow us to post your results to Facebook and the CFA website in a nice looking spreadsheet.
- I’m sure everyone is enjoying the CFA WOD Explained videos. The entertainment value alone is worth the watch, similar to a car crash.
That’s what we have in store for you, the best members any CrossFit box could hope for. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out. Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and keep up the hard work.