Update: Be Apart of A World Record!
May 18, 2012 in Blog
CrossFit Advanced in Easton, PA is planning an event to set the World Record for the most amount of people doing Burpees simultaneously at one location.
The event is in conjunction with our 115 Royal Burpee Challenge, which culminates that same night
To achieve this, we will need:
- 250 or more people doing Burpees continuously for 2 minutes
- Anyone is welcome to join! Bring as many people as you can!
- You do not need to have participated in the 115 Royal Burpee Challenge
- Date- Monday, June 4th
- Time- World Record attempt is 6:30pm sharp. (arrive by 5:30pm)
- Location- Easton Area High School, 2601 William Penn Highway Easton, PA 18045
- Registration Fee- $10
What to Expect on June 4th:
- A DJ spinning tunes
- Media coverage
- Prizes and giveaways
Come be apart of something special.